Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Lesson 1: Basics of Greek
- Lesson 2: Pronunciation, Genders, Verb "to be"
- Lesson 3: Pronunciation, Article & Noun Declension, Verb "to have"
- Lesson 4: Basic Greek Sentences, Noun and Verb Declension, Indefinite Article
- Lesson 5: Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs - Greek Standard Phrases
- Lesson 6: More Greek Nouns & Adjectives, Imperfect Tense, Vocabulary, Greek Dialogues
- Lesson 7: Greek Nouns, Simple Past, Vocabulary, Greek Sentences
- Lesson 8: Personal Pronouns, Future Tense
- Lesson 9: Greek Adjectives, Greek verbs and Possessives
- Lesson 10: Greek Adjectives, Pronouns & Numerals
- Lesson 11: Greek Nouns, Final
- Lesson 12: Conjunctions, Relative Pronouns & Subordinate Sentences
- Lesson 13: Greek verbs
- Lesson 14: Greek verbs, Active voice, Revision
- Lesson 15: Adjectives, Numerals, Pronouns in Greek
- Lesson 16: Prepositions of the Greek Language
- Lesson 17: More Greek Prepositions
- Lesson 18: Passive voice of Greek verbs
- Lesson 19: Passive Voice of Greek Verbs, Part II
Travel in Greece